Add new Team Member
- Only Administrators have access to this section.
- Here you can configure cronsync with all your team and organization information as well as allocate rights to certain Team Members. Get started by clicking the button "new team member".
- Every Team Member needs to be a part of a certain organization. Therefore please first chose the right organization or create a new one. An organization can be your own company or any supplier or partner company you work with.
- To create a new Team Member for your organisation, leave the setting in the drop down menu and click "next". Fill in all team member information. First name, last name and email address are mandatory fields. You can also allocate an address. Choose an existing address or create a new one, for example for one of your organisation's offices in another city or country. You also have the option to create a Team Member without an address.
Admin & Team member access
- Now choose a user name and password. The password should have at least 5 characters and can be changed by the Team Member at a later date. Please define the role: Team Member or Administrator. Administrators have unlimited access to all data, whereas Team Members have limited access, depending on their role for a client or project. Click "next" to save the data.
- The new Team Member overview summarises all the data you have filled in. Click "save" to proceed.
Jobs & hourly rate
- Now you can allocate Jobs and adjust the hourly rate if neccessary as well as manage the access rights. Let's start with the jobs and the hourly rate. Just click the "bulb icon" to activate a certain Job. An Administrator can create new Jobs in the Preference section. Once a Job is activated, you have the option to adjust the individual internal hourly rate for this Team Member by clicking on the "pencil icon".
- To manage the Team Member access, there are two statuses: Regular Team Member and Account Manager. Regular access means that you can book hours to all projects and clients you have been allowed to access, but you cannot see other Team Members' hours. Account Manager access means that you have the full overview of all booked hours. As an Account Manager with access to all clients, you have the rights to add new clients. As an Account Manager for a client, you have the rights to create a new project and components for this client. If you are just Account Manager for a specific project, you may only create new components for that project.
Changing the access rights
- If you would like to change the access rights for a certain Team Member, just click on the Team Member in the team list and change the settings in the left hand bar: team member access, jobs and all other information. In the list of all active Team Members you have three different features.
- You can deactivate a Team Member; for example, if a Team Member leaves the company. A deactivated Team Member cannot access cronsync anymore. Just click the "bulb icon" to deactivate a user. You can then find the Team Member in the tab inactive Team Members tab. Of course you can reactivate Team Members if neccessary.
- You can click on the "pencil icon" to change a Team Member's address, username, password, status or role.
- An email feature allows you to send the Team Member an email.